Real Estate Law
Real Estate Law and Closings
If you own a home or business property, lease a property, or have neighbors, real estate law impacts your life. At Laurie Rusk Sewell, P.A., we understand the Florida laws and the repercussions they can have on your life and finances.
A real estate transaction can shape your future – positively or negatively. It’s huge purchase that warrants legal advice – in spite of what you may hear from your real estate agent. Our experienced team can guide you through a variety of personal and commercial real estate issues, including:
- Real estate contracts and closings
- Titling – options and what makes the most sense given your individual situation
- Title insurance – why you need it and what it covers
- Survey issues
- Options to purchase and Lease/Options
- 1031 Exchanges
- Construction and pre-construction contracts
- Homestead issues
Every property is unique – and so are our clients’ needs. Laurie Rusk Sewell, P.A. is dedicated to protecting your interests and meeting your real estate goals.
Contact us to set up your consultation.
Laurie Rusk Sewell, P.A
3500 SW Palm City School Ave
Palm City, FL 34990